HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
It is an important duty of this organisation, in the conduct of its business operations, to ensure a safe and healthy working environment for all its employees. The organisation accepts the fact that this implies a corresponding duty of ensuring that necessary organisation, equipment and training is provided to fulfil this obligation. An effective health and safety policy requires the full collaboration and co-operation of all employees: everybody is asked to read this policy and accept their own personal responsibility for health and safety at work.
- It is the responsibility of management:
- To maintain the spirit and letter of the principles incorporated in the relevant legislation to ensure the safest systems of work and a safe, healthy working environment
- By consultation and joint involvement of management and employees, to enlist the active interest, participation and support of employees in promoting good standards.
- It is the responsibility of every employee:
- To take all reasonable care for the health and safety of him/herself and of fellow employees and to report any hazard which cannot be controlled personally